Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tennis Test/ Piper TurnAround

Hey guys,

This is my updated tennis test. I had changed a lot since the last test and I think it turned out pretty good. I need to do a few tweaks here and there, but it's just about finished. My last test is a two person dialog and I am quite excited for that. I haven't decide what it will be, but I have a good arsenal that I can work with. More updates to come.



This is my finished metal head character. His name is Piper and he is a Scottish base player. He likes to rock out and long walks on the beach. Anyway, I'm getting him ready for texturing and rigging. I will post more stuff soon, whether it's animation, rigging or modeling. See you soon.Hey guys,

4 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

yay
again, love the face. such nice structure there (:

may said...

Nice turning model WIP, I hope you will post the finished work very soon(: ( this is your classmate from Chuck's class, if you wonder:)

Deep Blue said...

WooHoo! Can't say I've seen a Scottish kilt man rock out before! Awesome!

jenfuj said...

great job! i think that guy would beat me on the tennis court. :P